Hiring ASAP –
Compass Auctions & Real Estate is a multi-location company which provides both auction and real estate services in the south east and nationwide. Our team works extensively with individuals, corporations, banking, and government entities and are seeking an individual who compliment our team of professionals.
Administrative Assistant Candidates should possess the following skills:
- Technical knowledge and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite package
- Professional and Friendly outgoing personality for customer service
- Strong communication and phone skills
- Detail Oriented and Well Organized
- Ability to create reports
- Ability to multi task in a fast pace environment
- Strong Organization Skills
- Highly proficient and accurate data entry skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Work independently detail oriented self starter
- Ability to learn new technology and adapt to changes
- Enjoy working in a position that has many moving parts and not the same everyday
Brief Job Description:
- Transport/Logistic scheduling and follow-up
- Check In/Check Out processing for auctions
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Document details into project management and CRM system
- Extremely proficient and accurate with Data entry
- Inventory data entry
- Run errands
- Prepare and handle postal mailings
- Assist in research for Marketing Department and market share growth
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Anticipating needed supplies
- Route messaging and calls
- Assist administrative team in day to day operations
Desired But Not Required:
- Experience with vehicle titles
- Real Estate experience
- Experience using QuickBooks
If you enjoy being a part of a team and thrive working in a fast paced environment where you don’t have time to get bored and the day passes quickly this might be the right position for you. Compass is an auction and real estate firm with multiple team members and our office is located in a warehouse setting and we are occasionally required to work offsite at auction venue locations.
Work hours: Mon-Fri 8 – 5 with some extended days/Saturdays depending on auction/event needs
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance offered
About Compass Auctions & Real Estate:
A Full service multi-location Auction & Real Estate company with both Traditional Real Estate listings and Auction sales.
Public Online and Live Monthly Auctions.
We have a thriving Team atmosphere throughout our Company and are looking for the same spirit and drive for this position.
Compass Auctions & Real Estate is recognized in the Southeast as one of the most cutting edge technical and forward thinking companies in our industry.
Join our Team today!!! www.soldoncompass.com
Job Type: Full-time
Customer Service experience and Assistant experience preferred
- Bachelor’s preferred
- Chattanooga, TN
- Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug screening and background check