2077 Brookwood Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado Real Estate Auction
REAL ESTATE ONLINE BIDDING ONLY AUCTION: April 24, 2021 @ 12:00pm MST
PERSONAL PROPERTY ONLINE ONLY AUCTION: April 24, 2021 @ 1:00pm MST
Days To Auction
Compass in conjunction with Berkshire Hathaway Synergy Group is pleased to offer this premiere property located in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Surrounded by mature trees and landscaping this exceptional property backs to Cottonwood creek and contains +/-.7 acres. with great views of Pikes Peak. Sitting within a quiet neighborhood and cul-de-sac this is a rare opportunity to bid on and own this incredible home.
This will be an online only auction on April 24, 2021 @12:00pm MST.
The personal property will also be offered in a separate online only auction which will follow at 1:00pm MST.
MORE DETAILS COMING SOON
How Do I Prepare For This Auction
Check out the topics below for information that will help guide you through the bidding process. For those individuals who have never participated in auction we want to make you feel comfortable and assist you in every way possible.
If at anytime you have questions please feel free to contact our office.
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm EST.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
What Are The Steps To Register
- We highly recommend that you complete all necessary bidding requirements 48 hours prior to the auction to insure that you are approved to bid.
- Click the link to register in the online auction. You will need a valid credit card to complete the online registration. Complete all registration steps and agree to the terms and conditions of the auction CLICK HERE
- Submit Bidder Deposit by bank wire to the following: (LINK COMING SOON)
- As soon as your registration is complete the system will notify us that you are in pending status. We verify and approve bidders Monday – Friday between 8am-5pm EST
For an instructional guide on completing the online bidding registration here is a brief video explaining the steps.
- In order to be approved to bid in this auction a $5,000.00 bidder deposit is required.
The bidder deposit will be made by bank wire.
- If you are the winning bidder this amount can be applied toward your earnest money deposit.
- If you are not the winning bidder the deposit will be refunded within 48 business banking hours depending on your bank.
We welcome broker participation.
There area few steps that brokers will need to complete in order to earn a participation percentage.
Brokers will need to complete a broker participation form 48 hours prior to the date of auction.
- Have your clients complete the online bidding registration steps and submit the bidder deposit.
- Complete broker participation form. (Link Coming Soon)MORE DETAILS COMING SOON FOR BROKER PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS**
Please check back to insure that there are no additional steps that will be needed.
The details for this auction is currently in progress and this information is only to serve as an initial “Coming Soon” announcement. Please check back for all updated and complete information. Thank You