WHY CONSIGN WITH COMPASS?
Compass Auctions provides support, advice, and transparent communication throughout the auction process so you can make the most informed decisions. We strive to make sure you have an enjoyable and stress-free auction experience.
Your needs are our #1 priority. We give you the power to make decisions by committing to honest and transparent communication. We continue to work for you even after the sale to make sure you get the most money for your items. Your dedicated salesperson is always just one call, text, or email away.
Our customer support team will work with you to schedule convenient showings and pick-ups. We work directly with buyers to arrange shipping. Our transparent fee structure ensures that you know exactly what to expect.
If you decide to sell your items from our facility, we have the ability to move and haul your property to our warehouse or secured lot.
Our marketing strategy reaches over 100’s of thousands of buyers per month, so your items have the greatest potential to sell.
READY TO SELL your Heavy Equipment, Firearms, Jewelry, Industrial Equipment, or Real Estate?
CALL US today to get your items placed in the next auction!
Do you charge any extra fees?
We are transparent with our fee structure. Each sale is different, your sales rep will be happy to give you more information about how much you will be charged.
What are the chances that my property will be sold?
How many other consignors do you work with that sell heavy equipment?
Throughout the years, we’ve built relationships with hundreds of municipalities and private businesses to get their heavy equipment sold.
How many buyers attend your auctions?
Our auctions attract hundreds of thousands of bidders every month.
Why should I sell with Compass Auctions?
- We’re the fastest and easiest way to get your items sold.
- Our nationwide marketing strategy provides the most exposure for your item, increasing the chances of your items selling.
- We offer a concierge level of service to make the process as simple as possible. We list and market your items, schedule previews, and loadouts, and handle shipping coordination, so you don’t have to. All you have to do is wait for your check to be sent to you. We also offer sell-in-place options, so you don’t have to worry about logistics and transportation costs.
- You will also be paired with a dedicated salesperson that will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the selling process and keep you updated through the auction.
How much do you charge to move items and equipment to your warehouse?
Each deal is different that best fits your needs. Your sales rep will be able to give you an exact quote.
I read that you guys were in Chattanooga. My business is in another state, can we still work together?
- Yes! You’re never required to come into our office. Our salespeople come to you, our catalog team comes to you, and our front office schedules pickups with buyers that work for you.
- We also have sell-in-place options, so you don’t have to worry about transporting your items and equipment to our warehouse.
Do I have to pay to list with you even if my items don’t sell?
No, if the items don’t sell in the first auction, we can list them in a different auction. We don’t charge to list items.