WHY CONSIGN FIREARMS WITH COMPASS?
Our monthly firearms, ammo, and accessories auctions include a wide selection of in-demand rare, and collectible firearms. Our firearms team is here to provide you with the highest level of customer service while making sure you get the highest return on your gun.
Seamless Consignment Process:
FILL OUT A CONSIGNMENT FORM
WE TAKE INVENTORY OF YOUR ITEM(S)
WE MARKET YOUR ITEM(S)
WE LIST YOUR ITEM(S) IN OUR CATALOG
YOU GET PAID!
Fully licensed FFL dealer
We take care of everything from the moment
we receive your firearms until you get paid
Exposure to thousands of firearms buyers nationwide
Secure with zero risk
Live and online auctions
Shipping nationwide to any FFL dealer
READY TO SELL? CONTACT US.
800 • 729 • 6466
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Operation Hours: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Have questions? Check out our FAQ’s below. If you don’t find an explanation here, please contact us and we’ll be glad to assist you.
Do you charge any extra fees?
We are transparent with our fee structure. Each sale is different, your sales rep will be happy to give you more information about how much you will be charged.
What are the chances that my property will be sold?
How many other consignors do you work with that sell heavy equipment?
Throughout the years, we’ve built relationships with hundreds of municipalities and private businesses to get their guns & ammo sold.
How many buyers attend your auctions?
Our auctions attract hundreds of thousands of bidders every month.
Why should I sell with Compass Auctions?
- We’re the fastest and easiest way to get your items sold.
- Our nationwide marketing strategy provides the most exposure for your item, increasing the chances of your items selling.
- We offer a concierge level of service to make the process as simple as possible. We list and market your items, schedule previews, and load-outs, and handle shipping coordination, so you don’t have to. All you have to do is wait for your check to be sent to you. We also offer sell-in-place options, so you don’t have to worry about logistics and transportation costs.
- You will also be paired with a dedicated salesperson that will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the selling process and keep you updated through the auction.
How much do you charge to move items to your warehouse?
Each deal is different and it’s created to best fit your needs. Your sales rep will be able to give you an exact quote.
I read that you guys were in Chattanooga. My business is in another state, can we still work together?
- Yes! You’re never required to come into our office. Our salespeople come to you, our catalog team comes to you, and our front office schedules pickups with buyers that work for you.
- We also have sell-in-place options, so you don’t have to worry about transporting your items to our warehouse.
Do I have to pay to list with you even if my items don’t sell?
No, if the items don’t sell in the first auction, we can list them in a different auction. We don’t charge to list items.