- PROPERTY HAS SOLD!
- AUCTION DATE: Tuesday December 10th, 2019
- TIME: 6:00pm EST
- TYPE: Online Auction – Online Bidding Only
- OPEN HOUSE DATES: Dec. 1 and Dec. 8th from 1:00-3:00pm EST
Investors and first-time home buyers – Great opportunity in East Ridge. Take advantage of this auction to buy at your price! Online Auction at 6pm on December 10th. Spacious kitchen, back porch, large and flat fenced backyard, one car garage, space in driveway beside garage for 2nd car, less than 2 miles from local elementary, middle and high schools, located between Ringgold Rd and I-24, easy access to I-24 and I-75.
CLICK HERE to view, print or download the property flyer.
- Hamilton County Parcel ID # 169G M 025
- Lot Width at road frontage is +/- 80′ and lot width at rear of lot is +/- 75′
- Lot Depth is +/- 201′ on the Northern property line and +/- 233′ on the southern property line
- Currently Zoned R-1
- Located in the City of East Ridge
- City water and sewer
- 2018 Property taxes: City of East Ridge $262.94 + Hamilton County $543.36
- Schools: Spring Creek Elementary, East Ridge Middle and East Ridge High
Open houses are being held from 1pm to 3pm on December 1st and December 8th.
New Bidder and need to know how to register? – CLICK HERE to view a quick video tutorial.
Brokers – Click Here to download/print the Broker Participation Agreement. Please fill it out, scan and return by email to info@SoldonCompass.com
**ONLINE BIDDERS: There is a $500.00 bidder deposit required in order to bid. The charge will be placed immediately on the credit card used for registration and is fully refundable for non-winning bidders.**
View on map / Neighborhood
- Auction Flyer: 1128-McBrien-FLYER.pdf