- Date added:
- Lot size:
5600 sq ft
- HOA Fees:
- Boat Slip Availability and Cost:
Small Slip (11’x28′) = $195/month | Large Slip 11’x30′) = $225/month
Unique Real estate opportunity awaits on Norris Lake!
May 29th 2019 – Compass Auctions & Real Estate is selling at Public Auction a vacant lot within the Clearwater Cove community on Norris Lake.
Located in LaFollette, TN only 35 miles north of Knoxville, Clearwater Cove on Norris lake offers year around deep water for unparalleled access to world class fishing and boating opportunities.
Build your home away from home within this private community located only 35 miles from a major city.
[av_font_icon icon=’ue84e’ font=’entypo-fontello’ style=’border’ caption=’Auction Catalog’ link=’manually,https://compassauctions.hibid.com/lot/51463501/0-13-acre-lot-in-clearwater-cove-on-norris-lake-?cpage=2/’ linktarget=’_blank’ size=’40px’ position=’left’ color=” av_uid=” admin_preview_bg=”]
- Gated community
- Community is adjacent to the Clearwater Cove Marina on Norris Lake, with separate gated access for property owners
- Covered boat slips offered for rent, 11’ x 28’ and 11’ x 30’
- Swimming pool and picnic pavilion located adjacent to the docks and boat ramp
- Beautiful sunset and sunrise views from the Auction Property
- All utilities ready and available at the property including private sewer
- Lots are ready to build
- Active homeowner’s association maintains the community
- Security cameras and daily security monitoring
- World class fishing on Norris Lake right in front of the community
- Several marinas within a short boat ride
Date: bidding opens on May 15th and ends on May 29th
Bid online or live (auction site: 3114 Freeman Ave, Chattanooga, TN 37406 – auction event begins at 9am on 5/29/19)
Please be sure to read the Auction Terms and Conditions
Click Here for auction catalog, terms and conditions, registration and bidding.
Directions to property
Directions from Knoxville:
•Take I-75 North from Knoxville to Exit # 134 “TN-63 E/TN-9/HWY 25 N”
•Travel 14.6 miles on TN-63 then take a Right on Hunters Branch
•After 0.5 mile, take a Right on Demory Rd
•After 5.7 miles, take a slight Right onto Grantsboro Rd
•After 0.9 mile, stay straight on Grantsboro Rd
•After 1 mile, turn Left to say on Grantsboro Rd
•After 0.5 mile, continue Straight on Rainbow View Rd
•Gated entrance to the Clearwater Cove subdivision will be approximately 0.25 miles ahead on the Right, look for “Laurel Way”
•Suggested GPS address: “Laurel Way, Lafollette, TN 37766”