- Property ID: 136444
- Post Updated: 2022-08-09 09:50:48
- Online Bidding Link: Property Details Link
Visit Auction Event Page For All Details
The NJ and Louella Mooneyham Family Farm will be offered in an online auction on Tuesday, June 8, 2021 @ 2:00pm CDT.
This heritage family farm offers an opportunity to escape into the mountains for peace, quiet and serenity.Set among the gentle rolling hills this Tennessee mountain farm is filled with abundant wildlife, fresh flowing streams, wooded areas and pasture for your animals. Wake up every morning to the dew on the grass and in the evenings enjoy the soft sounds of the crickets while watching fireflies flicker through the fields.
The Main farm tract has 2 homes, 2 rustic barns, outbuilding and huge potential for anyone seeking an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. This farm is ripe with opportunity if you desire a place that you can craft, develop and work the land to shape it into your own dream come true.
There are multiple areas on the property that would be ideal building sites with beautiful views and scenery.
The close proximity to Fall Creek Falls State Park provides an abundance of mountain adventure including hiking trails, biking, climbing and many more activities that outdoor enthusiast enjoy.
- TRACT 2: INCREDIBLE ROCK OUTCROPPING
- Located directly across the road from the main farm tract
- Contains 6.73 +/- Acres Electric and Water available on the property
- Fantastic Rock Out Cropping located on the top section of the property
- Scenic Views
- No building restrictions
ONLINE BIDDING REGISTRATION – we highly recommend registration be completed 24 hours prior to auction to ensure that your registration can be processed. Registration approval hours beyond this time is not guaranteed. Once registration steps are completed bidders will be placed in pending status until Compass verifies all requirements have been met. Approvals are completed M-F 8:00am-5:00pm EST. or during an active auction.
- Register to bid in the online auction – complete all steps to be approved.
- We highly recommend bidders complete registration 24 hours in advance of the auction.
- Bidders will be placed in pending status until verified with the auction office.
- Bidder verification occurs Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST. or during an active auction.
We encourage early registration to ensure that your online bidder registration is approved.
Register to Bid
- Registration Link: Property Details Link